Sunday, August 28, 2005

And Some Sunday Reading

Go check out ReverseVoteSwap.org, a blog both correct and clever: a rare enough conjunction in these debased times. It make me laugh, especially this:
Anguish as Car Thieves Forced to Give Up Favorite Cars

LOS ANGELES -- The decision by the heads of the city's leading auto theft ring to repaint and resell some of the small-time hoods' favorite cars has provoked much anguish and soul-searching among some of the nation's most dedicated thieves.

"This is disgraceful," said one gangster. "I've driven this car for several days, and it's a part of my spiritual being. The people I stole it from, they were just animals, they didn't know how to use a car properly. For instance, I installed those fuzzy dice myself." [there's more.]

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com